From her favourite food finds to the best ways to exercise, this week’s guest editor Calgary Avansino reveals the healthy places, practices and products she’s loving and we should be trying now!
- Spinning: “It is such an invigorating way to get fit and de-stress.”
- Matcha Green Tea: “Great flavour, great antioxidants and great energy.”
- Punch Foods Superseeds: “Their range of flavoured seeds are fantastically healthy snacks.
- The Pressery Almond Milk: “Other than making it yourself (which is very easy, by the way), this is the absolute best around.
- Nama: “Terrific new raw food restaurant in Notting Hill.”
More from Calgary…
With Summer in the air, check out Calgary’s 10 Ways To Have A Healthy Summer: “I don’t believe in quick-fix diets – they don’t work, ever – but they also inevitably leave people feeling disappointed and disheartened. Instead, lifestyle changes, even if they are small, need to become part of your everyday life. Summer is a great time to kick-start healthier living but the most important thing is that it continues throughout the year.”
If you’ve been meaning to adopt a healthier lifestyle Calgary’s 20 Health Changes to Make Now is a must read: “Why not start changing your life now?! From rediscovering swimming to freezing your greens there is a whole number of things we can do to make positive, healthy changes to our life every day.”
For daily updates from Calgary follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
READ THE INTERVIEW | VIEW CALGARY’S HEALTHY FOOD SWAPS