We’re excited to announce the launch of ‘The Moodboard’: a new section on the blog, where we’ll be sharing our visual source of inspiration and current organic beauty favourites here at Content.
As it’s ‘Make-Up March’, we’re devoting the month to celebrating some of our favourite organic make-up. We’re starting off with cheeks: after all, a good blush is a must-have to enliven winter-worn complexions and update our beauty kits for Spring. So without further ado, here are the Content-approved organic beauty cheek products we’re wearing on repeat – and will continue to do so, come the warmer months:
1. & 2. Vapour – Aura Stain Impulse: This multi-tasking wonder gives rich and long-lasting colour when applied to cheeks, lips and eyes in a flattering red shade. We love the easy application and build-able colour.
3. W3LL People – Purist No.61 in Luminous Rose: This mineral blush is perfect for oily skins as it adds colour and helps to control shine, thanks to the addition of kaolin clay. We’re fans of this vibrant rosey shade and crease-free formula.
4. W3LL People – Universalist #9 Nude Flush: This brand NEW shade, is perfect for an everyday ‘nude’ look. We blend this on cheeks; eyes and lips for an easy ‘barely there’ look – it makes skin look Spring fresh.
5. ILIA Multistick – I Put A Spell On You: This hot tangerine shade gives an instant healthy look and nourishes skin with Vitamin E and Shea Butter. The easy application is a winner. We’re hooked!
6. Kjaer Weis – Lovely Cream Blush: Our go-to shade for an instantly pretty and day look. Looks great on all skin tones and blends like a dream!
7. rms beauty – Lip2Cheek in Smile: As demonstrated by Rose-Marie Swift during our exclusive event last month, it creates a beautiful natural finish on lips and cheeks and is super-buildable, as well as nourishing skin. This colour is a sheer modern coral which is perfect for Spring!
8. rms beauty – Lip2Cheek in Demure: For those that like a like pretty in pink the ‘Demure’ is an easy, everyday soft pink rose with a hint of mauve.
9. ILIA Multistick in Tenderly: We’re fans of this innocent shade of light pink with blue undertones, which looks fantastic on fair skin tones.
10. Vapour Aura Classic Multi-Use Blush in Courtesan: A classic, subtle rose shade which has us really looking forward to Spring! Infact one of the Content team has worn this colour almost daily for a year. Works great on lips too.
View all our favourite blusher colours here and for more inspiration view our Pinboard for Cheeks