Looking to update your make-up bag with the coming of Spring?
Few things can up your beauty game as fast an eye shadow does. From sheer blues, to gorgeous plums, our Content-approved organic eye shadows will make you the ‘eye-envy’ of all your friends with a welcome pop of colour to your day. Whether you’re after matte definition or a dusting of shimmer, check out our selection of on-trend hues in our ‘Moodboard’ to suit a new season.
Blue – Feeling blue? We certainly are! From baby blue to indigo, these our current favourite organic eye make-up shades:
- rms beauty Cream Eye Polish in Inspire: These eye polishes have a subtle, glossy, light reflecting quality to them giving them a modern and youthful finish. Apply this cute, baby blue shade with fingers for the day and build on with fingers for the evening. Very Jean Shrimpton!
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow in Blue Wonder: Blue eye shadow may sound daunting, but this rich blue shade is extremely flattering on all skin tones and adds depth and texture to the eye. Take it from day to night by mixing it with a dot of water to add deeper definition and use as a liner.
- Studio 78 in Art Opening: This smokey blue shade comes in a luminous formula, which is best applied with a brush. We like to showcase it with a smokey eye after sunset à la Bianca Jagger, circa Studio 54.
Purple – We’re in a purple haze thanks to these sophisticated, high-impact colours. Use them sheer for day and layer on for evening. Take your pick!
- W3LL People Elitist in Sparkling Plum: These mineral eye shadows are potent, pure pigments that really make eyes pop! Apply with a dry brush for a soft effect or use a damp brush to transform it to a graphic liner. Great for sensitive eyes.
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow in Pretty Purple : A highly pigmented, sophisticated purple. We’re sold on the long-lasting, matte formula, which blends beautifully and without creasing. Dab a brush and swipe across lids for a subtle daytime look, or dampen brush in water for a dazzling evening look.
- rms beauty Cream Eye Polish in Imagine : A fan of colours you can use sheer? You can’t go wrong with dreamy shade of plum is universally flattering and gives a dewy, eye-enhancing finish. A little goes a long way and it’s bang on trend.
- W3LL People Elitist in Matte Eggplant: We love how versatile this is! We use it matte or mix into lip gloss, hair gel and even moisturizers for a gorgeous, glossy finish. When blended up to the brow bone, this shimmery shade brings out our inner Anjelica Houston. And that’s not a bad thing.