Here at Content, we have been on the search for an organic blend of raw, vegan protein that we can add to our daily green smoothies. Now we have found it! Introducing, Amazing Meal, a satisfying blend of vegan protein and super-foods that provides amazing energy and health benefits. It is perfect to add to your daily smoothie or on its own as a healthy protein shake.
Each 30g serving of Amazing Meal has 10 grams of complete vegetable protein and 6 grams of fibre. Amazing Meal is raw, organic, non GMO, vegan, soy, gluten and dairy free. The containers are also BPA free.
The Amazing Grass is grown throughout winter and harvested just once year, which results in increased nutrients. It is also certified organic and contains no herbicides or pesticides. The Amazing Meal contains a blend of detoxifying and nutrient rich greens, including wheat grass, barley grass, kale and alfalfa; phytonutrient rich fruits and vegetables, a complete blend of plant-based protein, as well as digestive enzymes, probiotics and essential fats.
The Amazing Meal comes in a one serve to-go sachet, perfect for when travelling or at work for an extra boost of energy and greens. The Amazing Meal comes in two flavours, ‘Chocolate Infusion‘ and ‘Original Blend‘ and these can also both be bought in the larger 15 serving size.
Amazing Meal will provide you with a nutritious shake, containing only the highest quality organic ingredients that your body needs:
- Hemp Protein Powder can supply any diet with a vegetarian source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fibre, chlorophyll and a complete, balanced gluten-free source of the essential amino acids
- Rice Protein is an excellent source of vegan, hypo-allergenic protein that is an alternative to soy, without the animal products of whey.
- Organic Greens: Wheat Grass Powder, Kale Barley Grass Powder, Alfalfa Powder
- Organic Vegetables and Fruits: Açaí, Carrot Powder, Blueberries, Goji Berries, Maca, Rose Hips, Banana
- Organic Flax Seed Powder
How to use: Blend Amazing Meal with your choice of milk (almond or rice milk taste great with it) or add to a smoothie (see below).
A Green Delight:
- 1 avocado or ½ frozen banana
- ½ apple or berries
- ¼ cucumber
- 1-2 handfuls of greens e.g. spinach, kale, romaine
- 1 cup purified water or young green coconut water
- 1 30g sachet or 1 scoop of your choice of Amazing Meal
- A few ice cubes
Prepare and wash all vegetables and fruit. Blend and serve.