Whether you’re new to the brand or a long term fan of Rahua Haircare, we promise their new body range will not disappoint. Featuring three intensely nourishing products for shower and body, we’ve been using ours in succession (see our latest Content Ritual below) to really make the most out of the range. Read on to find out more about this new collection that deserves a spot on every #greenbeauties wish list this Winter…
Following the same gluten-free, organic, vegan and rainforest grown ingredients principle of the Rahua Haircare range, the new selection of natural body care products has a few key ingredients worth mentioning:
- Unguruahua Oil – it’s true to say, no Rahua product would be without their signature oil, Unguruahua. Sustainability sourced from the Amazonian rainforest, this nutritive oil has been used for centuries by indigenous populations for its medicinal and cosmetic applications. Traditionally used to nourish and condition the scalp, this amazing oil is also a potent anti-bacterial and moisturising agent, making it a great way to ensure skin stays intensely hydrated.
- Sacha Inchi Oil – Possessing a very high content of the omega-3 fatty acid Alpha-Linolenic Acid, this Amazonian oil is extracted from the seeds and flesh of the fruit of the Plukenetia volubilis, a tree native to the area surrounding the Amazon River. Exceptional at combating dry, irritated and scaly skin, this ancient oil is additionally rich in fat soluble antioxidants and skin healing Vitamin E.
- Organic Quinoa – Whilst we’re accustomed to eating our fair share of what the Incas termed the “mother of all grains”, it turns out this Content favourite was utilised in South America as a topical #skinfood too, with the saponins from quinoa used as an antiseptic to promote the healing of skin injuries.
- Buriti Oil – Featured in the Amazon Body Oil, Buriti Oil is extracted from the fruit of the Moriche Palm Tree, native to tropical South America, this super nourishing oil contains high levels of skin regenerating Vitamin E , restorative essential fatty acid Omega 9 and free radical scavenging carotenoids.
- Palo Santo, Lavender, Eucalyptus and Vanilla Bean – this heavenly combination of essential oils make up a scent that stimulate all of the senses. It’s one of those uplifting aroma-therapeutic blends that you find yourself missing when you’re without it – can you tell we love it?
Content Rahua Body Ritual
To make for an uplifting start to our day or a relaxing way to wind down, we’ve been combining the range and using in the mornings and evenings as part of a daily ritual. Find out how to incorporate one or both into your day below…
PM: Treat yourself to a luxurious bathing ritual for a relaxing and restorative end to your day. Run a hot bath and immerse yourself in the aroma-therapeutic experience of the Rahua Shower Gel, breathing in the aromatic essential oils. Apply the Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask and lie back and relax. Rinse out your hair mask after 15 mins. Follow by massaging in the Rahua Amazon Body Oil to dry skin before retreating to bed for a deep, relaxing sleep.
*No code needed. Limited to one per person and valid while stocks last.