We’re excited to announce the arrival of some brand new organic make-up shades at Content from ILIA Beauty, just in time for Spring! Read on for an overview of the new shades and why we are lusting after them.
As any #GreenBeauty will attest, ILIA lipsticks are a make-up bag staple: they are full of moisture and give a more opaque coverage than the lip conditioners in the range. Aside from looking gorgeous on lips, they also keep pouts cracks-free, thanks to hydrating ingredients like Rosehip Oil, Cocoa Butter and Aloe Leaf juice. The new shade to arrive for Spring 2015 is Around the World a wearable purple lipstick. Yes, it does exist in the form of this shade! A rose hue with a strong lavender undertone, it’s flattering on all skin tones. We like to pair ours with neutral eye make-up to ‘wake up’ lips and make them pop. Beautiful and on-trend.
We’re partial to swiping these cult multi-sticks on cheeks, lips and eyes to create a beautifully sheer and natural flush. Packed with Cacao Butter, Vitamin E and Shea Butter, they also act as moisturising boosters for skin. We can’t get enough!
New for Spring 2015 are two very pretty colours:
- At Last: Love the ‘no-make up’, make-up look? You’ll love this muted, dusty rose shade that blends out to the soft¬est hint of a blush. It works on most skin tones for an understated and naturally fresh look.
- A Fine Romance: Looking for an extra kick of colour this spring? Why not tap into Spring’s purple trend with this warm raspberry hue, which instantly brightens cheeks and gives lips a light berry stain. It adds an edge to any beauty look.
As if that wasn’t enough excitement, due to popular demand, Ilia has re-released some of the most popular shades from the past ILIA limited edition collections. Twelve shades are now back and part of the main range!
We predict that #GreenBeauties will be excited to recognise some familiar shades below. Here are our picks for the warmer months:
- Ink Pot: This bold violet hue will ensure you stand out from the crowd! Layer it on full throttle for a rich intense look. If you’re more of a wallflower, use sparingly for a lightly wine-stained look.
- Voilà: We’re crushing on this orange shade for Spring! A coat of this bright tangerine hue is like an energy shot for the soul, instantly putting us in a good mood and adding vitality to our faces.
- In Paradise: For a pretty and sophisticated demure look (think Audrey Hepburn in ‘My Fair Lady’) we reach for this flattering, muted shade of pink. Naturally a best-seller!
- Jump: Go bold or go home with this bright pop of magenta, mixed with hints of electric, blue undertones. Although you can keep it ‘soft’, layer a few coats of these to have you party-ready in no time!
To see the complete list of relaunched colours view here.
GET THE LOOK
ENTER OUR COMPETITION
To celebrate the arrival of ILIA’s shades, we’re also hosting a competition on Instagram and giving you the chance to win the three new Spring 2015 colours from ILIA: ‘A Fine Romance’ and ‘At Last’ and the lipstick in ‘Around the World’! To enter visit out Instagram page here from Monday March 16th.
Want to always be in the know about our latest launches launches, offers and giveaways? Sign up to our weekly newsletter here.