Get excited – Tata Harper’s new launches are here! We’ve been eagerly awaiting their arrival for a while now and we are happy to confirm they were well-worth the wait. Featuring four products that have fast become star staples in the Content team’s #greenbeauty cabinets, read on for how we’re adding these must-have #organic beauty buys to our skincare regimens.
Leaving dry or sensitive skin soft
and balanced, Tata Harper Nourishing Oil Cleanser gently yet effectively dissolves dirt and debris without stripping the skin of its own oils. One member of the team is prone to eczema in the cooler months and found that this was non-irritating and particularly soothing even on affected areas. If you’re more of a combination or oily skin type (although we have used them on dry and slightly sensitive skin and love it!) then Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser is for you. The answer to modern-day pollution and toxins, this clever cleanser features Broccoli extract and fruit enzymes to eradicate stubborn impurities, leaving skin with a zingy, cool and refreshed finish.
We’ve been playing around with using the two together in a double cleanse routine as suggested by Team Tata. Try this…..
- First, lightly wet hands and pump a few pumps of the Nourishing Oil Cleanser into the palms. Smooth over your face so it’s completely covered, and let it sit for a few seconds.
- Splash a bit of water on the skin and begin a brief facial massage: really massage the oil into the skin in circular motions, focusing on the area around the nose, the cheeks, chin and forehead. This boosts micro-circulation, which flushes fresh blood and oxygen into the skin to give it a healthy glow.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- While the skin is still damp, apply a few pumps of the Purifying Cleanser to the whole face (and experience that incredibly zesty, wake-you-up scent!)
- Massage lightly, to activate the enzymes and essential oils and to allow the product to really penetrate the skin. Be sure to avoid the direct eye area.
- Rise thoroughly, and viola! Skin will be clean and tingling, soft to the touch and totally make-up and dirt free.
After this little evening ritual we have been layering on the other new addition to the range, the Tata Harper Moisturising Mask. Perfect for skin that is not liking the cold, this deeply hydrating mask has been formulated to be used as an intensely moisturising overnight treatment or applied as a quick booster mask for dehydrated, stressed out skin during the day. After using this three or four times it has worked its way into out Sunday Skin Ritual and will be top of the list for combating dry skin when Winter strikes. Enriched with some of natures most nourishing oils – Camellia, Coconut, Olive and Tamanu – it is additionally infused with antioxidant rich cacao and beet extracts to leave skin fed and hydrated. Love!
For those that are new to the range we recommend trying the new Tata’s Daily Essentials Discovery Kit. If you’ve ever wondered about the skincare regimen of one of your favourite natural skincare formulators, this is it! All packaged up in a box, the set features the seven products that make up the basis of Tata’s personal regime. This handy kit is great for travel or makes the perfect gift for converting a friend to organic skincare. PS Christmas is coming – add this to your wish list.