As part of our ‘Health is Wealth’ series we asked Polly Noble author of Polly’s Path to Health and Happiness to share her favourite ‘three’, to celebrate her websites 3rd birthday.
What are the 3 most important things you have learned about living in the past 3 years ?
- Loving yourself is the path to true happiness and contentment. Being really okay with you are, respecting yourself and being grateful for the life you have. When you nurture the relationship with yourself, you create a strong foundation for living a healthy happy life because when you love and respect yourself you upgrade all your choices including your diet and how you live your life.
- Fear isn’t real and when you buy into fear, it dampens your spirit, steals your dreams and makes life suck.
- You can be, do or have pretty much anything in this world. Look around you! People are creating beautiful incredible things all over the world which I just think is awesome! Want to write a book? Do it! Want to start your own fitness brand? Do that too! You can literally just decide what you want to achieve and take steps to fulfill those dreams. I love that! Everyone from Richard Branson to Marc Jacobs to Oprah are just making it up as they go along according to the direction they wish for their brand and life to take.
With so many incredible recipes on your site can you pick 3 all time favourites?
- Chocolate brownie, as it’s so easy and delicious – View the Recipe
- Almond butter cups, like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups but healthier & tastier – View the Recipe
- Cheesy Kale Crisps, that taste like pringles! – View the Recipe.
Which 3 people inspire you?
- Jess Ainscough – The Wellness Warrior
- Kris Carr – Crazy Sexy Wellness
- Gabby Bernstein – Spirit Junkie
Your 3 books everyone should read?
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder
- Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr
and my next book which Im working on now! 😉
If you could wave a magic wand which 3 daily wellbeing habits who you want the world to take on?
- Drink green juice or green smoothies – check out how to make the perfect smoothie – view
- Practice meditation
- Learn how to choose love over fear (gosh, wouldn’t that be AWESOME! A world without fearful thoughts.)