Balmy summer nights call for an easy and effortlessly glamorous natural beauty look. We love organic make-up artist Kjaer Weis‘ take on easy-glamour, featuring smouldering yet soft eyes and subtly contoured sun-kissed cheeks. Pair with a slinky dress and a romantic sunset and you’re all set! #GetTheLook below.
What you’ll need:
- Kjaer Weis Foundation in Paper Thin
- Kjaer Weis Dazzling Cream Bronzer
- Kjaer Weis Eye shadow in Grace and Cloud Nine
- Kjaer Weis Angle Brush
- Kjaer Weis Eye Definition Brush
- Kjaer Weis Organic Mascara
- Kjaer Weis Embrace Cream Blush
What to do:
- For beautiful skin, use the Paper Thin Foundation to cover any blemishes and even out skin tone.
- Fill in brows using the Angle Brush and an Eye Shadow closest to your brow colour – Wisdom or Charm work well for lighter brows, while for darker brows you can mix Wisdom and Earthy Calm.
- Dust Cloud Nine from your lash line to brow bone.
- With the Eye Definition Brush, shade the eyelid with Grace, blending outward past the crease. Use light, loose strokes when applying the shadow in order to create soft, shadowy depth around the eyes.
- Repeat with Grace using the Eye Definition Brush on the lower lid.
- Finish with two coats of Organic Mascara to intensify your eye look.
- Pat the Dazzling Bronzer beneath the curve of the cheekbone.
- Follow by patting the Embrace Cream Blush along the actual cheekbone – blend the two colours’ feather into each other where they meet.
- Double up the Embrace Cream Blush as a lip colour. Press a swipe of Embrace into the lips for a soft, kissable pout.
For more exclusive beauty tips from Kjaer Weis, check out her Content make-up masterclass.