Want to breathe life back into a dull winter complexion? Let some natural make-up do the trick!
This tutorial by organic make-up artist Kjaer Weis is the perfect way to add a graceful dimension to your face in the depths of winter. Using the cult Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation as a base, layer and blend classic and new make-up colours for a striking and complexion-warming effect. Get the look below.
What you’ll need:
- Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation – In this tutorial it’s Delicate, but just adapt the foundation to your skin tone.
- Kjaer Weis Blush Brush
- Kjaer Weis Angle Brush
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow in Charmed
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow in Transcend
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow in Divine
- Kjaer Weis Above and Beyond Cream Blush
- Kjaer Weis Captivate Lip Tint
- Kjaer Weis Organic Mascara
What to do:
- After moisturising, apply the Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation over the face. Use a large brush, like the Kjaer Weis Blush Brush in loose, sweeping strokes for a flawlessly natural look.
- Start layering shadow on the eyes by brushing Charmed Eye Shadow from the lashline to browbone; using a soft brush.
- Add Transcend Eye Shadow, also from lashline to browbone, but concentrating more colour from the lashline to the crease. Then, brush Transcend along the lower lashline as well.
- Starting at the outer corner of the eyelid, add Divine Eye Shadow just up to the crease, blending the colour towards the inner corner of the eye, and upwards just over the crease. Using the Angle Brush, line the bottom lid again.
- Finish with two coats of Organic Mascara.
- Brighten up cheeks with a touch of Above and Beyond Cream Blush. Brush on to the apples of the cheeks, and pull the colour upwards and outwards to emphasise cheekbones.
- Pat Above and Beyond Cream Blush on the lips for a wash of coral colour.
- Layer Captivate Lip Tint over lips for its subtle gold shimmer effect.
For more exclusive beauty tips from Kjaer Weis, check out her Content make-up masterclass.
To be in the know about our favourite brands and receive exclusive natural make-up tips, sign up to our newsletter here.