It’s official – we’ve got a copper crush.
With the launch of mineral make up brand Inika Cosmetics new range of products and colours we have developed several colour crushes.
Try this Ava Gardner inspired look, based around the Inika copper crush mineral eyeshadow which has quickly become a bestseller. Set your eyes aglow with these six easy steps to smouldering copper eyes.
Firstly, lay the base – use the organic concealer from RMS Beauty ‘Un’Cover-Up under and across the eyelid for a smooth even base for your eyeshadow application. Adding a base enhances the colour and helps keep eyeshadow in place.
1. Use a shadow brush to apply Inika Cosmetics whisper mineral eyeshadow from the inner corner of the eye across the lid to the brow bone.
2. Use an angle brush to apply coco motion mineral eyeshadow along the top and bottom lashline, blending up and out, creating a slight wing.
3. Use Jane Iredale Eye Pencil in basic black to line the inside rim of the eye lids and along the top lashline. Then use the angle brush to smudge and blend the line – again upward and outward, creating more definition to the wing.
4. Use the shadow brush to press copper crush mineral eyeshadow across the eyelid, slightly sweeping it out along the wing.
5. Use angle brush to press thunder mineral eyeshadow along the upper and lower lashline, flicking outward to create more definition.
6. Finally, use Jane iredale Purelash Lengthening Mascara in black for full lashes
This look is best teamed with neutral lips and a touch of bronze to the cheeks, Try mineral blusher such as blooming nude or Nvey Eco’s blusher in 952.
This look is particularly suitable for hazel, green, and brown eyes.