February may be the shortest month of the year – but it’s not short on activities for wellbeing fans and clean-eating foodies! So you needn’t worry – add our top beauty, wellbeing and food event picks to your calendar and your month is sorted.
- 2nd February, WELLBEING – How to Live in the City: Because being a human in the city is a challenge! This class explores themes dear to us Londoners like work-life balance, finding your place and building relationships. theschooloflife.com
- 2nd February, KITCHEN – Deliciously Ella Q&A and book signing at Anthropologie: Is Deliciously Ella one of your all time clean eating inspirations? Don’t miss the chance to meet her and ask her your food related questions. anthropologie.com
- 6th February, KITCHEN – Fitness Brunch Ft. ChicP Food, RudeHealth & Punch foods: Three of our favourite healthy foodies join forces for a fun morning of fitness in Bishops Park followed by a delicious healthy brunch back at the ChicP HQ to start off your weekend. Sign us up! Eventbrite.co.uk
- 6th and 7th February, WELLBEING – Arts Pharmacy at Southbank Centre: Get your very own playful ‘art prescription’ from an expert ‘Arts Doctor’ -part of the Changing Minds Festival at Southbank’s Royal Festival Hall, which delves into issues of mental health and examines the role of the arts in healing. southbankcentre.co.uk
- 12th Febraury, WELLBEING – A panel discussion with Tara Stiles: One of our favourite yogis touches down in London for one of Welltodo’s popular panel events. More guests to be announced soon. Register on welltodolondon.com
- 14th February, WORLD – Regent Street Cinema Presents: Roman Holiday: One of the most romantic rom-coms of all time, period. Hence, ideal place to take your squeeze for Valentine’s Day, right? We certainly think so. regentstreetcinema.com
- 14th February, KITCHEN – Wild Valentines 2016 at Wild Food Cafe: Treat your Valentine to a five course organic, wild-crafted, raw-centric meal complete with candle light, roses, live music, a glass of organic Prosecco and raw chocolate delights – and they might just love you forever. wildfoodcafe.com
- 15th February, KITCHEN – Riverford Master Veg Class: Love vegetables? Join this 2 hour cooking course, followed by a meal where you will enjoy the food you have chopped and prepared. The vegetables cooked during the course of the class will be a selection of the best seasonal produce grown on Riverford’s organic farms. riverford.co.uk
- 7th February, WORLD – I Make Knots + Manoush – Slippers Making Class: Knit youself some cosy slippers to get you through the winter! Just bring your best knitting skills along. Note: not for beginners. Londonist.com
- 6th February, WORLD – Sewing: Clone Your Clothes: Got a favourite item of clothing that’s approaching the end of its life? This workshop will teach you two different techniques on taking patterns from your favourite items of clothing, without even having to unpick the original! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it right? Sign up on thefashionbox.co.uk
- 24th February, WORLD – Vault Festival 2016: Fancy an artsy festival? Check out London’s biggest arts festival, bringing six weeks of creativity, innovation and chaos at with more than 100 different shows spread across eight incredible venues. See you there! vaultfestival.com
Also, there have been some highly anticipated openings in the capital for healthy eating last month. So why not continue your new year clean-eating resolutions with some of our favourite new hot spots?
- The Mae Deli: Deliciously Ella’s new cafe is everything we dreamed of and more! Grab yourself a healthy snack when you’re in central London.
- Raw Press Chelsea: Raw Press’ new site offers all the staples for healthy foodies: delicious organic cold-pressed jurices, salads, breakfasts and snacks. If you’re local, stop by.
- The Detox Kitchen have added a new branch to their popular delis and better yet, it has its own exercise studio! It’s on the lower ground floor of their flagship deli so after a relaxing hatha yoga class or an energetic ballet class you can refuel with delicious food. A winner!