Celebrate the start of Spring with our listing of wellbeing events: from healthy food, to culture, we’ve hand-picked the most exciting ones around London. Save the dates!
- 11th to 20th – Russell James & Micheal Isted of The Herball @ Tiny Leaf London: Two of our favourite eat clean masterminds have come together for an exclusive 8-day/night Guest Chef residency, preparing an organic plant-based and raw meal dining experience. Special guest Michael Isted of The Herball/Drinks Specialist (you may have been lucky enough to sample his drinks at our Content Wellbeing Festival) will be complementing each dish with his artisanal, signature beverages and other delights. Sign us up! eventbrite.co.uk
- 6th March – Mother’s Day Brunch at The Detox Kitchen: One of our favourite eat-clean institutions in London will be hosting a BYOB brunch in their Fitzrovia Deli, which includes a cooking demo from founder and fellow natural beauty Lily Simpson (find out more about her in our interview). Book tickets on detoxkitchen.co.uk
- 15th March – Cookery Class with Madeleine Shaw: The lovely Madeleine Shaw will be cooking up a storm at the Central Street Cookery School and imparting advice on eating clean. Don’t miss it. Tickets available on madeleineshaw.com
- 20th March – Baking Courses with Livia’s Kitchen: Join the lovely Olivia for a 4-hour baking course where you will learn to bake wheat, dairy and refined-sugar free treats. Trust us – they are delicious! Try her alternative brownie recipe if you need convincing. Check out liviaskitchen.co.uk for more info.
- 24th March – A Happy Healthy Easter with Henrietta Inman: Enjoy a welcome glass of bubbly and sit down for an informative discussion with our favourite clean baker Henrietta – get her cake recipe for Content here – and The Times’ Fashion Director, Anna Murphy. Expect a tasting of mini cakes and healthy eating advice aplenty. waterstones.com
- 26th March – Raw Food & Wellbeing Two Day Immersion: Considering switching your diet to raw, or want to incorporate more raw foods come the warmer months? Don’t miss this two day master class hosted at Central Street Cookery School, which covers all bases. Book tickets here. Visit wildfoodcafe.com for more info.
- Throughout March – Saturday Morning Yoga at The View from the Shard: Enjoy stunning views of London and sweat it out with a yoga class. Win-win. Book in advance as these classes are popular! Vertigo sufferers need not apply. yogasphere.eu
- 29th March – Energising Meditation with Jody Shield: Try an energising guided meditation with intuitive therapist with Jody to release the old baggage and toxins from your body and pump you full of good vibes. You’ll feel lighter and emerge inspired! Get tickets on moveyourframe.com
- Throughout March – Michael Bohem: The Wild Woman’s Way at Secret Yoga Club: Guided by Michaela Boehm, you will discover how you express as a woman and experience a deepening of your relationship to yourself and those around you via exercises, movement, dance, consideration and art. secretyogaclub.co.uk
- 30th March – Meet the Founders of MOMA, Frame and Vinaya at WelltoDo: Serious about building an influential and profitable business in the wellness sector? Don’t miss this session with successful entrepreneurs of some of our favourite wellness jaunts. Get tickets on welltodolondon.com
- Book Ahead for April – Yes to Life Mindfulness Course: We might not choose cancer but we can choose how we respond to the many challenges of living with it. This 8 week course starting Wednesday 20th April with mindfulness trainer Clare McLusky, introduces mindfulness and strategies for living well with cancer. Get tickets on yestolife.org.uk
- Throughout March – States of Mind: Tracing the Edges of Consciousness opens at Wellcome Collection: The Wellcome Collection is fast becoming our favourite exhibition in London. Following the fantastic ‘Tibet’s Secret Temple’ exhibition, the new offering focuses on the perspectives from artists, psychologists, philosophers and neuroscientists to interrogate our understanding of the conscious experience. See you there! wellcome.ac.uk
- 8th March – I am Visibile 2016: Women in Leadership at RichMix: The collective Visible Women present a one hour discussion about women in leadership, hosted by three inspirational speakers and mentors. Tickets available on eventbrite.co.uk
- 12th March – Hay House Ignite Wellness Conference: This wellness conference in collaboration with one of our favourite monthlies Psychologies bring together the next generation of Hay House authors for a day dedicated to your wellbeing, including best-selling author Kris Carr and wellness inspiration Julie Montagu. Jam-packed with inspirational talks, it’s bound to ignite your fire. hayhouse.co.uk
- 19th March – SheerLuxe Women’s Day: Meet some of today’s most inspiring women in their field at this one day event and get your fill of life advice and inspiration in health, happiness, careers and wellbeing, followed by a networking session. Look out for some of our ultimate inspirations Amelia Freer, Madeleine Shaw and Jody Shield. sheerluxe.com
Like this month’s event picks? Get our April listing straight in your inbox! Sign up to our newsletter here.