Still undecided on what organic beauty and wellbeing gifts you’d like to give or find under the Christmas tree? To give you a helping hand, we’ve asked the Content team to share their very own Content wish list #FromtheShopFloor. You can thank us later!
- Strange Invisible Perfumes ‘Dimanche’ – I’m so excited to have one of my favourite perfume collections back at Content! Dimanche is on my wish list as it smells so delicious thanks to notes of iris, cacao, hydro-distilled rose and amber.
- Tata Harper Natural Glow from Head to Toe – This luxurious gift set is the ultimate winter head to toe treat for your skin! The ideal gift for yourself or to convert someone you love to green beauty.
- Page 33 Essential Oil Burner – I love the science theme. As well as liking its apothecary-like aesthetics, I love the idea of using lovely smelling oils for feeling relaxed.
- Wild Medicine and Content Rose Quartz and Pink Salt – What’s not to love? Rose Geranium, Pink Himalayan Salt and a beautiful translucent pink Rose Quartz crystalembedded in the centre. The only problem is, it being so lovely I might want to just keep it on my shelf to look at…
- SKIN & TONIC Keep Calm Collection – It’s packed with goodies! The Rose Mist is one of my handbag essentials especially in drying winter, while I can use the Calm Balm as a daily relaxing and grounding ritual and the Naked Lip Balm keeps my chapped lips hydrated.
- HausWitch Co+Habitate Kit – I love the smell of the rose water potion so much! I’d use this kit to keep harmony in the house with loved ones and to spread some festive cheer over the holiday season.
- School of Life Seeds of Virtue Cards – One of my new resolutions is to be make an effort to be more “green” and more mindful so these cards would be the perfect! As beautiful flowers bloom, you can also cultivate mindful virtues. So clever.
- Lotus Wei Peace Anointing Oil Collection – I love the instant effect aromatherapy has on your wellbeing. This beautiful duo of roll-on natural perfumes is one I would carry with me everywhere and use when stressed and in need of a boost! Great for meditation and yoga too.
- Hiram Green Moon Bloom Perfume – I love this natural scent! The combination of tuberose and jasmine is the dreamiest of smells.
- MV Organic Rose Plus Booster – This highly concentrated facial oil is jam packed with precious Bulgarian Rose. It smells delicious, soothes redness, and delicately hydrates.
Mai Vi Ferraro
- May Lindstrom Honey Mud Cleansing Silk – This cleanser/face mask smells like a decadent Christmas pudding, and my ideal world is Christmas every day!
- May Lindstrom the Blue Cocoon – This gloriously soothing beauty balm is the ultimate self-love treat for skin and senses.
- Couverture No Chemicals Incense Sticks – Light these natural incense sticks to preserve the magic of Christmas day and recreate it after it’s long gone! I love the scent which is grounding and balancing.
- Content Skinfood & Manna Superfood Set – I love superfoods and after Christmas we all need a little gentle detox, so I would be keen to experiment with all the little jars. Plus, you can always keep the pretty box afterwards to store your organic make-up in!
- De Mamiel Salvation Body Oil – This luxurious body oil is the perfect way to spend time with yourself, treating every inch of your skin.
- Amala Rejuvenating Collagen Mask – The perfect mid-week mask to keep skin plump, firm and radiant. A must-have for the busy Christmas party season!