Are you on the hunt for an effortless, healthy organic beauty ‘look’ that can be easily achieved on a daily basis? Take a leaf out of Kjaer Weis‘ book and mix pale neutrals and soft pinks for a natural make-up look that is all about simplicity and creates the perfect antidote to sharp Winter trans-seasonal sunlight. Read on for how to #GetTheLook this month.
What you’ll need:
- Kjaer Weis Foundation in Paper Thin
- Kjaer Weis Radiance Highlighter
- Kjaer Weis Eye shadow in Wisdom, Charmed, Magnetic and Cloud Nine
- Kjaer Weis Lip Tint in Bliss Full
- Kjaer Weis Embrace Cream Blush
What to do:
- Begin by evening out skin tone by applying the Paper Thin Foundation.
- Fill in brows with Wisdom Eye shadow.
- Dust the Cloud Nine Shadow from the lash line to the brow bone.
- Using an eye shadow brush, sweep a light brown shadow, like Charmed, over the lid, from the outer corner of the eye inwards towards the nose. Repeat underneath the eyes.
- Define the crease of the eye with a our darker brown Magnetic shadow. Add mascara if desired.
- With a light touch, pat Embrace Cream Blush into the apples of the cheeks.
- Pat Radiance Highlighter along the cheekbones and bridge of the nose for a light-reflecting glow.
- Complete the look with a swipe of Lip Tint in Bliss Full– a contemporary pink.
Don’t miss the event with Kirsten Kjaer Weis on March 11th – get the details.