When creating the cosmetic colours for Kjaer Weis, founder of the brand Kirsten used her years of experience to create a tightly edited collection of products and colours. It is a “greatest hits” of what looks good on women or all skin tones. And the new lipsticks are no exception.
Five shades of high performance certified organic formulations in Kjaer Weis’ signature refillable packaging. The incredibly chic case is a work of art in itself. Unique and modern, but also socially responsible. Just twist, pull, refill. Sustainable beauty made easy!
Moisturising, organic ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil are activated with the warmth of your lips, keeping them smooth and drenched in colour. All with a rich velvet finish that is more opaque than the Kjaer Weis Lip Tints.
Kirsten Kjaer Weis talks us through the five new shades:
– Empower: Don’t shy away from a bright lip! This pink is truly flattering on everyone; I love it with a pretty golden eye. Empower is a universally flattering hot pink that instantly brightens any complexion.
– Believe: This plum colour is incredibly versatile. Wear it everyday to elevate a bare face; pair it with a smouldering dark eye in the evenings.
– Honor: The coy innocence of 60’s starlets Brigitte Bardot and Jean Seberg inspired this colour. It’s also the nude I personally wear. It’s well-balanced with pink undertones and works best with pale to medium dark skin tones. It’s a rich, semi-matte, velvet finish more opaque than our Lip Tints.
– Love: When I’m working on editorial shoots, this is a favourite colour when I’m going for maximum impact. It’s a spirited, bright coral colour, perfect for pale to dark skin tones.
– Adore: I like to think of this colour as a ‘Hollywood’ red. It’s the lipstick stars like Rita Hayworth would’ve never imagined leaving the house without. It’s a deep, timeless red with a rich, velvet finish.
Shop the collection online or book a consultation with one of our instore green beauty experts – get the details.